What we do:
We solve planning problems, or perhaps more to the point, we work to avoid problems arising in the first place.
We advise on all aspects of town planning, including:
- Preparing, co‑ordinating and submitting planning applications and when necessary, planning appeals
- Creating conditions through the Development Plan process to support future development
- Planning strategies to realise development potential and maximise values through the planning process
- The removal of planning restrictions
- Planning enforcement
- Compulsory Purchase
- Planning disputes in the Lands Tribunal and Courts
We offer extensive experience of planning appeal inquiries, hearings and Development Plan examinations.
For all projects, we’re analytical, strategic and committed throughout, providing pragmatic advice and realistic assessments of planning goals.